Saturday, February 24, 2024

Chapter 34 begins now !! #Amilikey

     


        Good day everyone I have the most exciting news the world has ever heard and yes it is the most important day of the year aka my birthday!!! Major Lol. I know it was a bit much but than again we are talking about me so I am a bit much, never a dull moment in my presence. I am so grateful to be able to celebrate this new chapter in my life called thirty-four and to know that I already have so many amazing goals to accomplish is wonderful. I look forward to experiencing new things like activities I've never done like having a spa day. Yes, that is correct in all my life I have never had the privilege of going to a spa. Long and behold that will change as soon as Monday arrives and that is super exciting to me to get to do finally. I also can't wait to attend this indoors theme park in town. And to wrap it up with a lovely beach day on Wednesday.     

        I know again looking back on previous years it hurts to realize just how much precious time you wasted with doing stupid things and being around the wrong crowd just to feel a sense of belonging and appreciation. Today, as a thirty-four year old woman, I can say I am mature enough to handle my adult decisions that I once took for granted and was bluntly irresponsible with over and over. I am no longer chasing after the approval of a man to make me feel wanted and loved. My mistakes have stayed in the past and I no longer dwell on the error that once was and will never be again. This new chapter that starts today will be better than last years because I am growing as a person and my strengths only get stronger as my weaknesses lessen more and more. No, that does not mean I am without fault or I am better than others, but in my own journey it means I have learned to let go and truly move on. 

    I may not belong to a social group or have a friend to hangout with or socialize with, but my priorities are straight and my purpose is secure in knowing I am pursuing my faith in Jesus. I blog about a lot of things, but the core of everything I have been through and experienced always points back to my savior Jesus. And let's just say it how it is -- it is because of this same reason people are hesitant to subscribe to my blog and my YouTube channel. They know I am a believer in Christ and all I do is to bring Glory and Honor to His name. I am not about religion, but about sharing the truth of the gospel which saved me time and time again. God is my reason for living, because I say it with joy but also with pain to know I've reached yet another year without my husband or kids. I long for those monumental milestones in my life to happen, but nevertheless will I keep living. The Lord is the only one who gives me the strength to endure the pain of not having them in my life yet, while other people bask in the joy of having a family of their own. Sharing family vacations with their spouse and children. 

        I know the Lord's timing is perfect, but when you're in the waiting season it always feels like it isn't fast enough and it just plainly hurts to be left out of all these beautiful life moments people expect to experience at a certain age-- my age. I do pray for him all the time and when I lay in bed to go to sleep I just rearrange the pillows and say one night closer to meeting you baby. It's like  a small phrase I say to console myself of knowing I have to sleep alone without my partner, because I do not yet have one. Well, that was some inner tea I wasn't expecting to share, but there you have it now. I won't take too much time, but just know I am super happy to celebrate another year of life and to continue living to my very best. Remember to checkout my Instagram for more great content and actual fun pictures and videos. You are not a mistake, because God is perfect and He does not make mistakes. You have a purpose and a life to be lived with all of its' baggage. Thank you for reading my humble blog and remember to like, share, subscribe, leave a comment too!!!


Love, 


Xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,


Ana :)




No comments:

Post a Comment