Monday, March 4, 2024

Spa Day #Amilikey

 



    Greetings beloved bloggers of mine I am once again on here to share my wonderful life experiences as I go along this journey called my vida (life). I am so grateful to still have one more day to rest and recover, because ironically all the fun activities I had planned wore me out. Major Lol. I know it doesn't quiet make sense but it  really happened that way for me and my favorite trio( my mom and brother). So one of the highlights from my birthday was getting to experience going to a spa for a day. I had never in 34 years of life been to spa or had a professional massage. 

    As per usual, I got there early to ensure I didn't miss my scheduled time slot and I filled out the pre-massage screening questionnaire. It was not crowded at all and the ambience was very serene to the point I was like "is there anybody here?" I definitely was feeling a little nervous because I didn't know what to expect and I knew I had to take off my clothes for the massage. He gave me the instructions and I obviously kept my panties on because there was no need to remove those. I wasn't expecting the bed to be connected to a heater so it was very warm and at the end I was like maybe not so much heat is necessary. It totally felt weird to have a stranger male massage my back and lower back for sure. I didn't know if I should compliment his technique or ask for more pressure without criticizing his work. The most awkward and uncomfortable moment was when he was massaging my hands and he like put his fingers in between mine almost as if he were holding my hand. I know that sounds silly, but it really felt so weird and I just was like ugh I don't really like that at all or enjoy you doing that. To me it just felt super weird and it reminds me of like a romantic gesture when you hold hands with your fingers in between your partner. 

    He was very respectful and super quiet the whole time. I think he was scared to hurt me because of my scars and he didn't apply much pressure for those same reasons. I know I also requested medium pressure because I didn't know how much pressure intense pressure could be and I wanted to be on the safe side. Overall, the massage could have used more pressure and focused more on my shoulders and lower back, but it was my first time so I didn't know what to expect. The second part of my spa day consisted of a facial massage. I was very pleased with this one because it felt super relaxing and she was so friendly and chatty. She used the most basic and soft products on my face to ensure it wasn't too rough on my skin and it totally worked. I was thrilled to have a facial massage and I definitely would want another one of those anytime for sure. I already have my eye on a back facial because I know that will feel incredible. 

    The spa I selected was very small, but they were all very friendly and made me feel welcomed. I ended my spa day with a nice pedicure with the same lady who did my facial so that was also nice to be able to keep chatting while I was getting my toes done. Speaking of finding a good nail salon, I think I finally find one and I know I can definitely talk to them in English without having a hard time guessing what they are saying or if they're talking about me. I am so ready to book me another spa day of at least one treatment, because it is really nice to treat yourself and make sure you get rewarded for being a good citizen and working hard in life. However, I'd trade all the spa days just to have my future husband give me a good rub down with a happy ending of course. Major triple Lol. I mean hence the word husband of course. His hands would feel better than any hot towels, his voice would be better than any instrumental music, and his presence would be better than any fancy spa gesture like sparkling water in a glass. 

    Alright, there you have my spa day experience details on how that went down. I look forward to more rewards from me to myself, until my man comes along or even real friends who'd like to give me a treat. As always, " You are not a mistake, because God is perfect and He does not make mistakes." Keep believing for a better future for yourself and allow the love of Christ to engulf all your being. Like, share, comment, and remember to check out my videos on my YouTube channel as well!!! Just use the #amilikey 


Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, 



Ana :) 


      

No comments:

Post a Comment