Monday, September 4, 2023

Online Streaming with ??? #amilikey

    💚💚💚💚😊😊😋😍😎💕💕💕😏😏

    Good Day!!! I want to first apologize if there was anyone out there expecting a Saturday blog post. I know I wanted to start holding myself accountable and I totally miscalculated my time and just did not make enough time to post on Saturday. So, again I failed my first due timeline, but I will bounce back and if anything post before the Saturday deadline. 

    I had a great weekend and am adjusting to my new work schedule, but I absolutely love it. It offers me such a new broaden opportunity to do more and enjoy my free time. Now to the real business of this post: what streaming services do you subscribe to and why? I always found it so strange when people would tell me that they did not have actual TV network because they had Netflix. In my mind, I thought what is Netflix and why does everyone seem to have it and rave about it over regular TV. I viewed it maybe like three or four times before I was like "wow, this is so cool and now I know why everyone has it." Prior to Netflix I knew there was cable, satellite, and on-demand recording of shows. I first signed up for Netflix about three years ago and it was very enjoyable. At that same time, I was like a little bit obsessed with streaming new movies and I also signed up for Prime Video. 

    The one downside to streaming is that there are so many options to watch a movie, short series, old reruns, and documentaries that it really takes sometimes over thirty minutes to decide what you want to watch. Also, bin-watching becomes a bit of an addiction and it's unhealthy to spend so much time streaming without doing anything else productive with your spare time. I also saw a few movies on Tubi and Roku but with the ads it wasn't as exciting to watch. For a while I had cancelled Netflix and Prime Video and switched over to Hulu but it wasn't the hype the commercial always promoted once I started watching Hulu. I canceled Hulu and went for Disney plus instead. I couldn't resist and also rejoined Netflix too. 

    I've had these streaming services for over a two years I believe and I have really enjoyed having them both as my main streaming services for entertainment. Honestly, if I had more money and less bills I'd also sign up for Apple TV, HBO, Paramount, and literally most of all the streaming services just so I could have access to all of them. It would probably take me like an hour or more to decide what I would want to watch. Some of the streaming services offer a bundle to link certain streaming platforms, but I just think it's not worth it. I love being able to pause the movie and grab something to eat without missing anything or use the bathroom or take a shower and come back to it. I also love having the option to select subtitles and audios to everything that is streaming. Of course, the addition to rating the show at the end with a thumbs up, thumbs down, or love it with two thumbs up. Having the flexibility to browse and save the shows you want to watch later in your list. 

    No matter what streaming service you have today, I'd recommend to take a break from time to time from just streaming versus getting out of the house. I know there are a lot of cool new movies and shows that are released constantly, but some fresh air is also necessary. If you happen to want to add a subscription to your list: I would suggest my YouTube channel since it doesn't cost a penny to subscribe. Just visit YouTube and type in #amilikey and there you will find me. Again, I thank you in advance if you do subscribe, but if not then at least stop by to view at least one video. Alright, that is all the time I have for now to post about this particular topic. I hope you got some perspective on this new era of TV viewing through online streaming. 

    Do not forget the most important theme of my blogs: to motivate, inspire, and encourage you with God's purpose for your life-- as in you have one. You are not a mistake because God does not make mistakes. You have a purpose in life, so do not give up on living no matter how hard times get. Pursue God and you shall overcome any hardships sooner than later. Thank you for reading and viewing my blog!!!!



Xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo, 


Ana :)



No comments:

Post a Comment