Monday, June 4, 2018

Naughty or Haughty

   

    Do you wanna come out and play? Umh... what are you talking about I am a grown woman- I don't have time for games boy. 

 

   Silly pudding right? Yes, of course it is, but I got your attention and that is what counts. My titles are usually creative for the most part, and I want to keep it that way. I have always been a good student/peer throughout my schooling. However, there comes a time in everyone's life where you get a little loose. 

 

    Online dating - not recommended- brought out of me the most X-rated version of myself I didn't know existed within me. I will always regret the time and effort I placed during these months, because I gained nothing and lost so many precious moments of my life. One-night stands are not glamorous neither are one-day stands in a vehicle. 

 

     I have been more than just naughty and it wasn't worth it. I have been called a haughty and it got me into trouble that just gave me double the heartbreak. Please keep yourself out of the naughty list and be nice. No one ever made a friend over being a bad ass; let's be real - being bad is fun until you get caught being naughty. 

 

    So if you have a choice between being naughty or a haughty - just be you and let the rest be left alone. Don't make your life so complicated with all these diverse social norms being pushed and promoted by society. Remember in the end they are not worth the time and it has real life consequences for a lifetime that cannot be undone by blocking; un-liking; un-following; or deleting. 

 

    Learn to love yourself first and foremost above everyone else. Be smart about your choices in partner interactions: ladies - don't give away free samples, guys- don't show your Popsicle. Sex and pleasure can always be found and obtained within minutes, but true love and admiration takes a lifetime to endure and experience - don't waste that precious time. 

Xoxoxoxoxo,

 

- Ana :) 


Visit this page Fun !!!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment