Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My Drugs


  Hello people of this social media platform!!!! I have been gifted with words; plenty of words that make beautiful, fun, and creative sentences that later become awesome paragraphs. I am using this large cool font to advocate for those who might be visually impaired like myself because I ware glasses. 

   Now, let's get high!!! Wait what??? Girl you is crazy. Nah, I meant let's get high as in into the drug zone. I have been on 99.9% of legal drugs since I was born into this cruel world. When my accident happened my body was placed under induce comma; which is a procedure they use with specific medication to keep your brain asleep. Before every surgery and after the procedure I was given medicine to operate on me and medicine to help with the pain of being cut open.

    I was then prescribed antibiotics for about two weeks after the release of the hospital and for any pain. I avoid taking medicine in general, because I have been pumped with medicine left and right since I was only three years old. I have taken Midol, Tylenol, Advil, and Pepto-Bismol. I did take a few puffs from the mary-jane , but it was a waste of time because I was already tipsy. I am not proud of that limited usage but it happened - mainly under peer-pressure. 

    Apart from that I have also been under anti-depressants and sleeping pills over the counter and then the real hard-shit too. I have survived two severe episodes of depression and it was not cool to be on so many medications. The Lord is faithful and I have been over 75 days Seroquel free and I sleep like a good baby again. People take sleeping for granted, but when your body physically can't sleep on it's own it is hell. I have been there twice and I hope to never ever see a third time episode. My natural melatonin is the best kind of sleep I could ever ask for in life.

     So, there you have it. My drugs in a lifetime usage. I hope you learned new concepts and information on drugs. Please stay safe out there and don't experiment, and avoid being under any kind of peer-pressure. Drugs are not good for your body regardless of if they are legal or not.

     Love to hear back from my readers and bloggers!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo,

-Ana :)


Come get something for Free  !!!!! It's called motivation !!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment