Wednesday, June 13, 2018

LeBron Gone


   Heeeeyyyy!!! Say hello to the best team in the league - my boys the Golden State Warriors aka NBA 2018 Champions. If you haven't already noticed I love basketball and I am a baller myself. I have been viewing the NBA Finals since I was 12 years old and I have never missed a Finals series. My favorite teams are as follows: 

  1. LA Lakers
  2. SAN ANTONIO Spurs 
  3. MIAMI Heat
  4. GOLDEN STATE Warriors 
       My beloved mommy also loves basketball and we watch the games together all the time. She stayed up till 3 or 4 am when the Olympics was going on in China in 2008 or 2010, because USA basketball team was going for gold versus Spain. I tried to stay up but I was too tired and sleepy - I was rooting for Spain anyways (they lost and obtained Silver metals). 

      I have purchased 5 basketballs in my lifetime. I call it my baby - it is so pretty and beautiful ball. I recently bought a charm designed in a - you know it - basketball !!!!  It is a gold basketball charm and I wear it 24/7, to the shower and to bed. I am thinking about getting me a little tat on my hip with the NBA logo and with the calligraphy saying Baller baby. I still want to purchase a basketball jersey and some basketball shorts and maybe some Jordans too.  

       I love shooting hoops with my eye candy Nathan, because he takes off his shirt and the beaming sun makes his sexy body and six pack glisten too. He is so damn good looking and he actually helps me improve my shots. I have been friends with him for over 5 years and I think I have a huge crush on him - well I like like like him a lot. He already told me he doesn't like me that way and he could never be with someone who looks like me. This broke my heart and will forever hurt deeply; yet, I still keep loving him and stayed friends with him because I want to be his best friend. 

       He is a great baller, but nothing in comparison to my ex skills. He is amazing and I wish he could join the NBA but  his height prohibits him from doing so. I will forever appreciate the time we spent together and I wish him the very best. So, let me shut up and wrap it up before I loose your attention. 

     Till next time please feel free to check out my small business and my Page!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment