Sunday, April 17, 2022

Today has nothing to do with a bunny, honey !!!

 Greetings Bloggers!!!


    I am definitely past my bedtime at this moment. No, I am not a child, but I do believe in getting the minimum 6 hours and I do have an early start to my day. So with that in mind I just wanted to give my two cents about Easter Day. 

    Easter should be about remembering Jesus's death and resurrection alone. It should not be about the idiotic notion of a bunny laying or having eggs. Egg hunting is just another capitalist way to make more money while diluting the real meaning and representation of Easter Sunday. Jesus was a real person who died on the cross for you and me. He was a person, but not just a person; Jesus was a spiritual being in the form of a person. Everyone who has always wanted to deny his existence clearly could not have been more wrong, because even history remembers him. 

    I too am guilty as a former child of having participated in Easter egg hunt at church, because I didn't know any better. I enjoyed the surprise of finding them and then opening to see what it had inside. Reflecting back on it, I wish my faith community could have separated themselves from this worldly tradition. They always use kids as their excuse to participate in secular customs, but they are associated with pagan traditions. Most of them draw back to some type of goddess and gods that required a sacrifice. I admit that providing the research here would have been more enlightening, so I do apologize for omitting that information (I just don't have enough time now). 

    I still have a glimpse of hope I can one day have kids of my own: I will definitely prevent them from being trapped in this nonsense. I can dress them nicely each and every day without waiting for Easter Sunday. I will reward them with some delicious goods without putting them in a plastic egg. Lastly, I will not lie to them and tell them that there is such a thing as an Easter Bunny with eggs. 

    You do have a choice and standing out against the majority is not a wrong stance. Be brave enough to say "No" to the Fake Easter Bunny!!! 


    Okay, if anyone actually takes the time to read my humble blog, please just leave me a small review or feedback. Every interaction counts on this blog, and I would greatly appreciate it as well. 


SIDENOTE : I am definitely switching internet providers because I need real WIFI (using my laptop mobile spot is just not enough ) & they're changing my billing rate anyways so what is the point of paying more money for less service capability. I miss my techy contact, but I hope he is doing okay. 


    Alright, here's one inside scoop: long time ago when I was about 7 years old, I stole money from my dad's "girlfriend" while he was still married to my mom. My dad told me that was inappropriate and took the money from me, but I am pretty sure he never gave it back to her either way. I knew it was wrong, but I just hated her so much for trying to pretend to be my "stepmom". I grew up being mischievous and now I am glad I am a new person in Christ Jesus (not perfect, but definitely not a thief with hatred) Kids SMH 


Thank you for reading !!!Like and Share Pretty please 



Xoxoxo, 


Ana :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment