Thursday, April 1, 2021

This is who I am - Song/poem #amilikey

 

    Good Morning blogger viewers!!! I wanted to share something I wrote a while back that was very special to me and I had sort of left it on the back burner. I thought it could be a song, but I can't sing eloquently --- so it's easier to read it as a poem. 

    Some people say it's not good to talk too much about yourself; however, I think if you have a great story behind yourself: then what are you waiting for? Just share what you have to share if you know it can help someone in the smallest of ways. Believe me when I say people are too shy to admit they need help with the simplest tasks sometimes --- you could be the one to assist by just sharing what you know/ been through yourself. 

    Okay without further intro -- my song/poem :


    "Grew up thinking I was fine 

     But later on I realized 

     My truth was blurred by a mother's love 

     Am not the same as you 


    Why is it so hard 

     To live a life where I belong?

     I'm just another beating heart

    Trying to make it all along 


     This is who I am 

     scarred & flawed 

     All day long 

    This is who I am 

    Smart and not tall 

   But above it all 

   This is who I am 


          Chorus 

You see me smile 

For a while 

But don't you dare , think I'm scared 

To shed a tear 

To make a frown 

I'll make it clear 

I'm here to stay 


  So click that like 

  Or Step aside 

  I've come this far 

  Don't be alarmed 

  I'm a burn survivor 

  & I can conquer my all " 


Thanks again for viewing and reading my blog. As always don't give up on life as much as it knocks you down. Till next time --- remember to subscribe or like and share my blogs!!! Feedback is always welcomed. 



Xoxoxoxoxoxo,


Ana :) 


     

3 comments:

  1. You bring the Light to Us all in the Burn Survivor cOMmUnity Ana a Warrioress to everyone who takes the time to read and listen to the storys and songs you have shared Sis created in MaGiCk by your pure Love and Grace eternally 😇... X💖X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome!!! Thank you for your feedback 😊 😀 🙏 God bless you 🙏 😊 😘 🤗 ☺ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete